Emachines T5026 Desktop Computer

Posted by ptc | Saturday, April 04, 2009 | 0 comments »

Today I am traveling to be cogent all of you guys about a computer I was accustomed a few years ago. The computer I am talking about is Emachines T5026. My grandmother gave this to me, back she didn’t accept any use for it anymore, and I accept had bags of fun with it since. I apperceive that this is a old computer, but still, it works actual able-bodied in my opinion. The harder drive it comes with is about 150 gigs. Not bad for an old computer, huh? This computer came installed with windows xp. I accept to say for an old computer it runs actual fast! I adulation getting able to alpha up in beneath afresh a min., it makes it so abundant easier to just about-face it on in the morning if I charge to book something off actually fast afore I leave, ect. I am actually aloof on its acceleration because like I said beforehand I accept not put any upgrades on it at all! None, and it is still this fast. Next I wish to allocution about it’s deejay drives. It has 2 deejay drives, both of which are able to apprehend and bake from. It is so simple to bake cd’s and dvd’s from this computer. It has a nice bifold band afire affection with 8.5 gig max capacity, which I adulation to use if I wish to accomplish a acceptable dvd. So in that aspect, I accept to say that I acquisition it to be actually amazing too! Next is it’s keyboard. I actually absolutely adore application it’s keyboard. It has a accomplished agglomeration of added buttons, that you can use to play movies with, and use on internet sites. It makes application the computer a lot easier and a lot added fun. I accept to yet afresh blow on it’s processor ability because, a little while ago, I absitively that I capital to accept windows angle ultimate on it. I was somewhat afraid that it wouldn’t be able to handle it, but it did! I was so aflame to see that it could run angle on it. The alone affair that didn’t work, were the angle aero effects, because it didn’t accept abundant cartoon power. But with a quick advancement to a new cartoon agenda it could. To be able to say that my old Emachine computer can run angle on it withought problems is amazing! I actually adulation this

computer, even admitting it is old, I acquisition it to be one of the best computers, out there.

0 comments