Seagate 160 GB USB drive

Posted by ptc | Tuesday, July 07, 2009 | 0 comments »

My computer just has a hard disk of 40 GB and these days 40 GB is nothing much, my music files almost accommodates all the 40 GB memory space and so I needed to increase my memory. Now the problem is that my computer is pretty old and doesn’t facilitate expansion of internal memory like it does these days so I had to buy an USB external hard drive and when it comes to buying hard disk I always trust Seagate hard drive only.

The Plug and Play 160 GB USB drive by Seagate is really very easy and comfortable to use, just plugging it in the USB port and the memory space is available for use. Being a portable and detachable I don’t require it to plug in to the computer always and use it only when I requite, actually I have stored all my music files and emptied the main memory space on my desktop and so I don’t need the external memory very often.

Not just my music I also keep a back of all my important files on the external hard disk drive so that even if my main memory is attacked by the virus I have a back up copy of the data in my Seagate drive. So now I don’t feel the pinch of low memory on my computer as the external USB drive by Seagate is as good as it can be.

0 comments